March 14, 2009

The Brats Are Out

Here we have an unknown problem outside the Morse El. Maybe a green hat got stuck in a train door?

Morse El

Meanwhile, I meandered back to my own area and as I approached the Howard El to turn east on Howard there must have been 15-20 males running west on the north side of the street. The police weren’t far behind.

Rumble On Howard Rumble on Howard

One kid I know was with the pack I’ll label the new “NOH runners group”. Maybe he should have been home being a good daddy to his two kids. Another young man appeared on the corner asking me questions which I answered because I had a few of my own.

Behind us a trio of two men and one woman thought the show was real funny. ‘Sheit, da cops can’t do nuttin’. They were laughing real hard. Maybe they didn't notice the handcuffs and the paddy wagon and the some of the dudes going for a little ride.

Its pathetic to see three alleged adults cheering on problems. Maybe they could spend some of that energy picking up the winters trash the problems toss down.

2 comments:

Phred said...

"Its pathetic to see three alleged adults cheering on problems. Maybe they could spend some of that energy picking up the winters trash the problems toss down."

Did you mention this to them? I doubt you have the guts to do so.

Toni said...

How little you really know!