December 16, 2008

Eastlake Cats

Hi everyone, it's Lover Boy again! Mom finally came in from playing in the snow. I can't believe she'd selfishly come home and start pushing snow around without feeding us first. We had to sit inside in the nice warm house and watch from the window. I suppose humans need to play - but pushing snow can't be as much fun as hiding in a paper bag and jumping at my step-sister.

I refused to purr until she shared the photo of Pretty and John that their dad emailed us.

#####

Thanks for the pictures of your kids!

Your posting made me smile, and that is a rare occurrence in the Illinois blogosphere these days. These are my two hairballs, adopted from Felines near Devon and Clark, our neighborhood shelter. Be careful viewing . . . there are a lot of little faces in this link! Felines Inc.

image003

The brother and sister team are Pretty and John.

No comments: