Triangle Park Budget Request:
1. Quiet seating area for seniors, designed by teens in a gallery 37 program run out of Gale Community Center or designed by both seniors and youth collaboratively through an intergenerational arts program.
2. Functional art, sculptures and mosaics designed by seniors and youth
3. Enhance the picnic area
4. Plant more trees, through an environmental program with youth
5. Plant natural grasses in the park around a quiet seating or gazebo type area
6. Develop a small part of the park as a dog park area.
7. Maintain the large grassy area
8. Install a couple of Chess/Checker tables
9. Place more garbage cans in park
10. Fence off area of park that belongs to Hispanic Housing